Make some art, write some words, give your most fitting response to any of the questions below!
The point is to explore your thoughts and not worry so much about that task that you aren’t completing but keep promising yourself you will. Put it aside for a bit. Put it aside forever if you really want to. Do the things that you look forward to creating.
- If you could start a company that served and helped a specific group of people, what would the company be and and who would it help?
- If you were to start a school and teach a new kind of education that was never taught in your own school, what would you teach? (Get your wheels turning!)
- Is there someone in your everyday life who inspires you, creatively or otherwise? Why? Do they know?
- If you were to inspire someone, how would you like to do it? What is the nice thing someone could say about you that would really matter?
- What’s the biggest lie you tell yourself about why you can’t start now? (Not the biggest reason, the biggest lie…)
- If that nagging, itchy feeling to create your thing suddenly went away, would you be happy?
- What’s one rule about life that makes no sense to you?
- If you could fail in private, would that make you try?
– – Brittany Forbes
Brittany writes in Canadian, loves in English, and dreams in French. She writes about travels and various other journeys over at Letters To Rayelle.
Want some more questions to ponder? Still have blank pages left in your journal? We’ve got a bunch more here! Why don’t you write a guest post with your own list of questions and art prompts? Do it. I dare you. Leave a comment below or tweet @acatwehave! You can also email us at email@example.com